Get Paid to Teach & Travel
Be a citizen of the world and discover life teaching abroad! Explore our programs and learn how to teach abroad by getting trained and TEFL certified.
Download our Free PDF J2 Thailand Brochure (includes a Salary Guide)
The whole experience is transformative!
Get Trained & Certified
1. What are the qualifications to teach abroad?
It's simple. All you need is a bachelor's degree & a passport from a native english speaking country. Don't worry if you have no teaching or traveling experience. It's not required!
2. I didn't study English nor do I have plans to become a teacher. Am I still elgible?
Yes. You don't need an English degree or the desire to become a professional teacher to teach abroad. At J2, we see teaching abroad as a short-term experience, rather than a career. Everyone is on their own path & a teaching abroad experience fits into it in the way you want it to :)
3. I went to college for 4 years and I want to get a job right after I graduate. Why should I teach abroad?
Now's the perfect time! This is a short term “real world experience” that employers value deeply. And your unique story will demonstrate cultural awareness, communication, leadership, and critical thinking.
4. Why should I take the course in Los Angeles and not abroad?
There is an added stress in taking the course abroad- visa preparation, packing, communication problems, etc. J2 knows how to prepare students for day 1 in the country.
5. There are many online courses. Why is J2 better?
Teaching English to foreign students is all about personal connection. J2 teaches you how to teach like a pro by simulating a real life teaching environment.